Facebook is a social network everyone loves to meet and chat with each other and it has become something we value greatly. In that case, Facebook has decided to enable rules and regulations that will guide the social network in other to create a safe environment and users who violates it will suffer account deactivation.
If your Facebook account has been disabled and you are willing to retrieve or recover it back, you are at the right place and we highly want you to follow the instructions on this article for an instant solution to recover your Facebook account within 24 hours.
But before we go down to the solution, you have to know the type of ban that were placed on your account. See the explanation below:
Temporarily Locked: You can still login back to your account but you will need to answer some security questions such as identifying some photos and dropping the date you were born.
Disabled: When you attempt to login, you’ll get a message that your account has been disabled.
And kindly note that there are two types of disable which are: Temporary Disabled And Permanently Disabled. The Temporary Disabled means you can still recover back your account while the Permanent Disabled means you won’t be able to recover that account.
Now, How Can I Recover My Disabled Facebook Account?
SUBMIT APPEAL FORM 1: Use this form if you know your Facebook has your real and full name, and not nick name.
- Visit here to submit a form and enter your login email address and phone number.
- And then, enter your Facebook FULL NAME.
- And then, upload your identity card like Driver’s license, International passport, National Identity Card and more.
- After that, hit on “SEND” button and wait for Facebook message from your email.
SUBMIT APPEAL FORM 2: If you used a nickname on Facebook before your account was disabled you can use this appeal form.
- Visit here to submit appeal form.
- Enter your nickname, date of birth, additional info and login or email address of the disabled Facebook account.
- Make sure the information you provide are accurate and finally tap on “SEND” button.
Then, wait for Facebook to contact you via your email address you used in registering the disabled Facebook. Your Facebook account will be reactivated after that message.
I hope this helps?