If you have little income and you have make up your mind to start a business here in Nigeria, you can make it and it’s very possible. Starting a business does not really need extra large capital but your smartness, experience and your perseverance makes you grow.
This is sponsored post from Gngjobs website that provides best ways a user can make make money by getting a job here in Nigeria. However, I will list some businesses you can start with little capital; as small as N5,000 here in Nigeria.
As you grow, you expand but the minimum amount you can start with is what I have mentioned on this post title. So, these are list of businesses I can explain for now:
1. Bulk SMS business
2. Blogging business
3. Cloth printing
4. Passport and ID card creating business
5. Liquid Soap Business
You can begin these businesses with over N5,000. It actually depends on the scale you wish to start them. It can be massive or little scale, it all depends on you. Let’s start!
Five Types Of Businesses You Can Start With N5,000 In Nigeria
1. Bulk SMS Business: Bulk SMS is a business that doesn’t need abundant effort or capital to start. You can earn up to N1,000 to N2,000 per day when you really make sales on that day.
This business is really easy to start and with just N5,000 only, you can make more than you expect. You will be able to get a lot of customers that will patronise your business.
There are several Bulk SMS websites. However, i highly recommend BULKSMSNIGERIA because they are more effective in terms of Bulk SMS Service.
Simply visit their website and register, use your 5,000 Naira to fund your SMS account and that’s all. Nevertheless, you can expand this business with time and with just N5,000, you will be able to begin the journey and achieve great success on the way.
2. Blogging Business: Yes, with just N5,000 only, you can begin a blogging business. Several platforms are available for you to start the business and there is a free blogging platform called Blogspot that will enable you start your blog for free.
After hosting your blog, install a beautiful templates from thousands of themes online and edit the styles to your taste, or if you are on WordPress platform, you can use plugins to extend the functionality of your blog.
After you must have design your blog to your taste, you can start writing and publishing for users to read. With time, you can apply for AdSense program to make money from your articles. You can use alternative adverts and collect money from companies for sponsored posts and banner ads. You have a lot of option to monetize your blog.
If you are on Blogspot blogging platform, you don’t have to spend much to setup your blog but if you are WordPress, you can spend up to N5,000 because you will buy host, buy theme and plugins but they are optional.
3. Cloth branding: You must have seen tailored shirts with swaggy designs. You know why, people loves customized clothes and they spend money to get it done. Thanks to bound events such as birthdays, graduations, departmental wears e.t.c.
You can begin this business with just N5,000 only. It’s begins this way, get close to somebody in your location that provides this type of service and ask them to introduce you to the provider.
With as little as N5,000, you will be able build some samples, snap these samples and send them to your friends on social media or any other people. Make sure the samples are swaggy with great designs that will attract your targeted audience.
Morealso, advertise your sample by taking them to secondary schools or first faculties and you will be able to get a lot of customers that will be willing to spend to get it. You can then, pay your provider for the agreed amount.
4. Passport + ID Creating Business: You simply need as little as N5,000 to start this business. It depend need much effort and note that you don’t need an advance camera to startup; your smartphone camera is enough.
All you need to do, is to find a shop or area where they print passports and ID card around you, and ask the business owner for discounts.
After that, you can tell your friends that you create passport and ID card. That’s all you need to start the business. As you grow, you can now start your expanding your business.
5. Soap Business: There are basically two ways to start this business; it’s either you learn how to create soap or you can keep on buying.
It’s more profitable if you learn how to create the soap because with just N3,000 only, you will be able to produce ten to eleven bottles depending on the amount and quality of the product.
After creating your product, you can brand it and then, take it to retailers in universities or other places to earn massively.
These are the five types of businesses I highly recommend for those who have low start-up income in Nigeria. If you other means, you can drop them below in the comment section.